We exhibit student work from around the province in several ways:
- Victoria – work is displayed in the Ministry of Education offices.
- Vancouver – work is displayed at the BC Teachers’ Federation offices.
- Work may be submitted to the webmaster to be considered for display on the website.
- Images that either accompany lesson plans or are submitted on their own may be submitted to the editor for consideration.
- Host districts and/or schools exhibit the work of their students at the annual conference.
- Student work forms an important part of the Advocacy Poster program.
We also exhibit the work of art educators at the annual teacher exhibit in the summer months at the BC Teachers’ Federation building. Contact Colleen Kennedy for more information.