The BCATA welcomes the images and voices of students, teachers,administrators, parents, and members of the community to create a series of mini posters to communicate the importance of the arts. The objective is to have representation from students of all ages, school districts and arts institutions throughout the province. Posters will be distributed through newsletters and BCATA mailings, and be posted on the BCATA website.
The following guidelines outline the process should your class, school, or group be interested in contributing to this endeavor.
- submit quotes related to: What is art? What art means to me… Art is…
- submit images or photos that are suitable for scanning and duplication.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT PERMISSION MUST BE OBTAINED FROM PARENTS TO USE ANY ART WORK. ONLY FIRST NAMES, OR A CLASS NAME WILL BE PUBLISHED FOR ART AND/OR QUOTES.
- ADULTS SUBMITTING WORK AND/OR QUOTES MUST INDICATE IF THEY WISH TO HAVE THEIR FULL NAMES AND POSITIONS POSTED ON THE WEBSITE.
- Submitted images and quotes will be combined with supporting advocacy statements from various research sources to create finished posters.
- Send quotes and images to:
Dunsmuir Middle School
3341 Painter Rd
Victoria, BC V9C 2J1
Ph. 250 478 5548
FAX. 250 478 0738