All the Arts Ed 10-12 curriculum documents are now on-line, with the exception of Media Arts 10, 11, and 12. Earlier drafts of Media Arts 11 (Visual Arts) and Media Arts 10-12 (ADST) are still on-line, but more recent drafts exist and have yet to be posted. Here is the link: https://curriculum.gov.bc.ca/curriculum/10-12.
The latest Media Arts 10, 11, and 12 documents are available in draft form:
- LATEST Media Arts 10 revised Feb 2017
- LATEST Media Arts 11 revised Feb 2017
- LATEST Media Arts 12 revised Feb 2017
Please send feedback to the Ministry of Education. Revisions will take place in April, based on responses from the field.
If you are interested in sharing your thoughts on the ideas presented, please contact the Ministry of Education by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Lesson Plan Template Refillable Form (based on the new curriculum drafts; can be filled in on your computer or electronic device, saved and emailed)
- New Lesson Plan Template (based on the new curriculum drafts; can be printed and filled in by hand)
- A copy of this template will be adapted to suit all curricular areas and posted on the curriculum website.